Sunday, November 25, 2007

Welcome to SPK Plus' first Blog


Hey there,

I am an author of this blog. Well many persons know me from sovinfunboy.hi5.com or from www.sovinonline.net or from SPK Plus' official website www.spkplus.com.

To welcome to all visitors here, I post the first comment with a welcome picture, of Kaycee, that I especially made for this blog and you would not find it anywhere else unless it's a website made by SPK Plus. I hope you guys like my works and as a Fashion photographer, I still have a lot to learn from my working field. I think I'm still an amateur yet.

Alright, I will come back for more updates. Happy Royal Water Festival.

C.V. Sovin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting WS... and all the fasion foto r cool. Keep up the good work!! :)

Channarith said...

Hello again! I think you're more than half way to the top professional photographer or maybe more than that. I like your work although i've just found your blogs only one day. Anyway, i looking forward to viewing more of our professional work because photographing is also my favorite hobby too. Anway, i hope you don't mind being a friend with me.