Monday, June 16, 2008

New Site Attacked

Hey guys, sorry for not having updated anything lately that's because I have been very busy and I was just trying to update the new website. I got one new domain name which my friend and I thought it was cool so it is www.spkplusfashion.com. I've put a bunch of photographs in the portfolio. You may not see some of the pictures there. So, please check it out while it is a mirror website of www.spkplus.com. Please let me know what you think of the new websites, okay? Any broken links, please kindly report. Thanks, guys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice design SPK loving it :) good work hope i can hit the spkplus studio one day :)

NZkhmergirl said...

very nice pics in the new website, and the web is very creative too. good work by the SPK team. I hope u keep on posting more pics as i always check out this web more newfor pics, and love pics taken by SPK. I had taken photos at SPK myself, and i was very impress by the work they done, i rackon they were the best photos i have even taken. No doubt i will visit SPK again when i visit Cambodia next time. Cheer, keep up the good work!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

GREAT WORK! this is so cool and de site, how can u do that? i mean how can ur company/team design de page and stuff? it just so cool, i'm think of havin ma senior picz taken in SPK now..but yeah..341 more dayz to go. its cool