Friday, February 22, 2008

The Exotic Prasat Davin

Prasat David has an exotic look to me and I've always adored and admired her beauty. She's a tall Cambodian model (175cm), dark-skinned, killer-lips, and talented. All I know is I just love photographing her. It was two days ago that we made the set and quickly decided to do the shoots. I got to call to my friend at Belami for the trendy clothing. Many black dresses were given for the shoots and I gotta tell you that the black dress suited her well. Belami decided to take the pictures for their ads on local magazines. Well, at least I think to myself that the images are cool. See them for yourself.

Credits:
Photographs by Chem Vuth Sovin
Photographer's Assistants Touch Sokun & Kung Sophat
Make-up by Som Vansak
Hair by Som Vansak & Thun Sokna
Nails by Thun Sokna
Artwork Design by Chem Vuth Sovin
Dresses by Belami The Fashion Empire - 855-23-993-034
Studio Spk Plus Digital Photography - 855-23-430-820

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow the last one is sooo hot :) can't wait to check out SPK studio on april :)

Anonymous said...

I agreed with you, Prasat Davin has an exotic look. she looks great in most of her pictures and she's so natural too. great photos btw. thanks for sharing.

Nichelle

Anonymous said...

beautiful work, i have admired your talent quite long time but this is the first time i found your blog,

She look as you said beautiful and tall, :-)

Well done,

Anonymous said...

bong Sovin, who this that girl on your Sovin's Official Website. her name is Jenny. is she a khmer star?

Anonymous said...

wow good work, bong bross,

brenda said...

wow beautiful and exotic

Sovin said...

Hey, Jenny is not a Cambodian star. She's very beautiful and she's a friend of mine.

Anonymous said...

Sovin, I have 3 weeks vacation in Cambodia, so I'm just wondering if you can shoot my photo.
Please let me know how I can get a hold to you.
Thanks :)
I'd appreciate it :)

Sovin said...

Hi,

Thanks for trusting on my works. I'm glad you like to have me do the photo shoots for you. Please call 016755594 for booking. I will not be available from April 19th to April 23rd, 2008. The studio will be closed on April 13-14-15, 2008 for Khmer New Year. Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

hi i am Rainie's friend. I really love this kinda pics. can i ask u all of this style is invent by urself or come from the taker. bye I hope to go to take the pic there sometimes.......

Anonymous said...

hi i am Rainie's friend. I really love this kinda pics. can i ask u all of this style is invent by urself or come from the taker. bye I hope to go to take the pic there sometimes.......

Sambo Samphors said...

double beautiful hehe.. love all ur picture lah...

Serina said...

HI

as i remember i went and took a photo at ur place and i saw bong DAVIN there too!

but i left khmer earlier.
then my cousin said ur comp is burn. so all my photo are gone!

can u tell me more about this?

as she took the photo same day as me. how come her photo still alrite but not mine :-S